Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Break 2013: Day 1 -War and Trust

Scripture: Joshua 1:8-9

"This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

 
Worship: "Love is War"- Hillsong United


In Your justice and Your mercy
Heaven walked the broken road
Here to fight this sinner's battle
Here to make my fall Your own



Honduras Bound


Turn my eyes to see Your face
As all my fears surrender
Hold my heart within this grace
Where burden turns to wonder
Midwest Bound



I will fight to follow
I will fight for love
To throw my life forever
Into the triumph of the Son

Let Your love be my companion
In the war against my pride
Long to break all vain obsession
Till You're all that I desire
Sweet Baby Avery


And I know Your love has won it all
You took the fall
To embrace my sorrows
I know You took the fight
You came and died but the grave was borrowed
I know You stood again
So I can stand with a life to follow
In the light of Your name


My prayer for Brandon is that he is resting, knowing that Asher and I are at PEACE not knowing where he is but trusting the ONE who does know.  Praying every moment his flesh is being crucified that Christ may be made manifest and that the Holy Spirit is washing over all his fears, deep wounds, and setting free all that he still withholds.  For the entire team that they are UNITED....seeing one another in the beauty of the body of Christ that they may pour out all......that they may be guarded from any attempts of the evil one to steal, kill or destroy all that has already been declared in the heavens as FINISHED.....with every step victory is found within souls and families.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment