Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sold Yet?

Last Saturday seems so far away!  That was the first day we put our house on the market and last night we signed an offer....a good offer....one that ONLY the Lord could have orchestrated 
(if it all works out I will definitely share ALL the details)!

I think I am kind of in shock.  It's one of those things that you have been anticipating for so long and declaring that it is for purposes that you can't imagine or see....but at the same time you still wonder in that deep, hidden place..."will this really happen....was that REALLY God speaking and guiding?"

And then you decide to take courage and trust and take a step towards it....

And then it does happen.  And it is affirmed.  And the only thing left to do is to experience MORE faith in the ONE who says He is faithful.  He is faithful even when we are faithless.  
We realize that He increases our faith in Him.
There is nothing to muster up.

Faith is BELIEVING that He is who He says He is and will do ALL that He says He will do.
We simply hear through relationship with Him.
We obey.
He gives us faith.
And then what pours out of us is our love for Him.
Our worship.

There is no sold sign yet, but I have realized I don't need one. 
 I don't need the miracle of the sale of a house to trust Him, because He has already affirmed in me....
He is with me.
My heart that recognizes I have  been purchased by His love.
My YES to Him allows Him to show me MORE of who He is....I long for that.

"Here is a trustworthy saying: If we died with him, we will also live with him; 
if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us;  
if we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself."
2 Timothy 11-13

....

No comments:

Post a Comment