Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This Bitter Earth.....

Some days are just hard....long....full of moments wanting to steal all peace and joy....reminding me that this Earth as it is....is unkind, harsh, bitter....my home for a passing moment but not for my eternity.

 



....And so as He lifts my head I am reminded from the song 
"I Breathe You In, God"  from the album Here on Earth....

"When I don't understand...I will choose you
When I don't understand....I will choose you, God
When I don't understand....I will choose to LOVE you, God"

It's my honor, it's my privilege to worship YOU

For YOU are Good







 

1 comment:

  1. I woke up this morning and read my Facebook feed and almost passed out. So much profanity around the elections. It left me wondering why people are so mean? Then I read your post and I thought, man exactly what I'm thinking this morning. I'm enjoying the blog! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete