Monday, October 15, 2012

Who am I?

I know some of you have probably asked that question.....

I'm reading a book right now that prompted me to REALLY ask that question....not to ask MYSELF that question but to ask my CREATOR that question....."Who am I, God?".....

Sitting with my eyes closed tonight asking for Him to speak to me from all of His wisdom.....as the ONE who knows me and created me and thought of me before creation itself...His voice was clear.

You are a HEALER of all diseases
You are a CREATIVE AGENT.

You are a WIFE to a sick husband.
You are a MOTHER to a blessed son.
You are a FRIEND to broken people.
You are a DAUGHTER to the King. 

You are a LOVER of MY presence.
You are a WORSHIPER of MY heart.
You are a FOLLOWER of MY way.
You are a RECEIVER of MY love.

YOU ARE A CONDUIT OF MY GRACE.

This isn't an exhaustive, never-changing list....this is His grace to me today.  To show me who I am today, who I will be tomorrow and who He created me to be into eternity....

If you've never asked Him....I pray you would have the courage to ask Him tonight....to let Him speak right through the center of your heart.

May you rest in the knowledge of who you are in His presence.




No comments:

Post a Comment