Thursday, November 15, 2012

Non-Fiction Love Song

I love this little song (cheesy as it is....I love it!).  I love thinking of Brandon when I listen to it.  I love thinking about us when we were dating.  I love to let the Lord take me back to those moments when we began to fall in love....
We were both so lost yet there were always these moments when we sensed that somewhere "out there"...there was some kind of plan and it involved the two of us together....most often it seemed impossible that we would ever spend our lives together....But while we were dating I held onto those moments.....knowing those impossible moments were where we would find truth.

"But I'll look back and laugh I'll bet
And tell you 'bout these days
Like they are stories of old
And I wish my voice would echo
Through galaxies and such
To scratch the surface of
Explaining to you just how much I'm glad
You don't have to try
You don't have to change
Baby you stay just the same"
 
 
Brandon, even at your roughest moments....I always knew we would "look back and laugh at those days like they were stories of old".....this is our non-fiction love song and I wish my voice were loud enough to echo as I shout ....to explain to you how much you don't have to try, change, or work any harder....just as you are....you are mine and I am yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment